Chapters are an integral part of SCACPA. Each regional chapter is an affiliate of the association, and exists to facilitate networking and educational opportunities tailored for its members.
Chapters play a vital role in the continuing recruitment of new members to the association. They also act as vehicles for developing relationships with area legislators, regulators, and other professionals. Every chapter is responsible to the association’s Board of Directors, and is included in the association’s annual financial audit.
As a member of SCACPA, you are invited to join one of our eight regional chapters. You are eligible to join the chapter in which you live or work, but you may only be a member of one chapter at a time.
If you are already a member of SCACPA and would like to join your local chapter, or for additional information regarding chapter events and benefits, please contact Chris Jenkins.
The Catawba Chapter serves members living or working in Chester, Lancaster, and York counties.
The Central Chapter serves members living or working Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Calhoun, Edgefield, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, McCormick, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, and Sumter counties.
Central Chapter Officers
- Allyson D. Henderson, CPA Chair
- Alan Leichtle, CPA Vice Chair
- Marcus Tomlinson, CPA Secretary/Treasurer
- May 12 – Family Day at the Saluda Shoals Park
- Aug. 23 – Family Night Out with the Fireflies
The Coastal Chapter serves members living in Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton and Jasper counties.
Coastal Chapter Officers
The Foothills Chapter serves members living in Cherokee, Union, and Spartanburg counties.
Foothills Chapter Officers
The Grand Strand Chapters serves members living or working Georgetown and Horry counties.
Grand Strand Chapter Officers
- May 24 – Happy Hour with the Horry County Bar Association, Carolina Ale House, 5 to 7 pm
The Pee Dee Chapter serves members living or working in Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, and Williamsburg counties.
Pee Dee Chapter Officers
- Ginger Lawrimore, CPA, CGMA Chair
- Bart Tucker Jr, CPA Vice Chair
- Elizabeth A. Wilson, CPA Secretary/Treasurer
- Aug. 18 – Welcome New Members
- Sept. 20 – Student and CPA Candidate Night
The Piedmont Chapter serves members living or working in Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, and Pickens counties.
Piedmont Chapter Officers
- Becky Goessel, CPA, CGMA Chair
- Allen Hodges, CPA, CGMA Vice Chair
- Zac Mueller, CPA Treasurer
- Stephanie Estrada, CPA Secretary
The Sea Island Chapter serves members who live or work in Beaufort county.
Sea Island Chapter Officers
- Dean Cochenour, CPA, MBA Chair
- Robert Eidson, CPA Vice Chair
- Elizabeth B. Kreisel, CPA Treasurer
- Barry O. Long, CPA Secretary
- June 13 – Basis/Distributions for Pass-Through Entities: Simplifying the Complexities